CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weekend

I am soooo excited for Brad and Kirsten's wedding this weekend. We'll be in Decorah from tomorrow until Sunday. I know it will be an absolute blast. I'll definately have pictures!


On a sad note, we have to leave Tytan for 3 whole nights and 4 days. I'm so sad. It's ridiculous actually. If and when we have actual KIDS, I may never be able to leave them if I really feel this horrible about the dog. He's going to Paws & Claws in Hudson and he'll have fun (right?). Usually when we walk him (me feeling all bad), he runs off to play before we can even get in the door. Traitor. We've never BOTH been away from him for this long at the same time. :(


I'll just appreciate him more when we're back home with him on Sunday (not to mention that he will be utterly EXHAUSTED on Sunday after 3 whole days of non-stop playing). That will be nice. :)


Happy Early Weekend! One 1/2 day of work left for this girl.



0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones