CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day Weekend

It turned out to be a beautiful weekend! Saturday my best friend from HS got married and Sunday we went to my grandpa's house, as always, to celebrate Father's Day. Here's some pictures that I think turned out pretty good. Some were from me, some were from Ryan. We're finding out that it is something he really enjoys too, so while we were at my grandpa's, Ryan was wandering the woods taking photos. I still haven't read much of my dummies book, but I'm learning slowly. Can't wait to learn more! Again, I realize how this photography stuff is hard! I took hundreds of pictures in order to come out with these that I especially like. Thank goodness for digital!



He loves me. Really. My grandpa with Linse, Anna, and Ryan
Lil' Ryan



A smile just for Anna

A ride from his daddy



Cousins


Playing with the gutters. :)

Anna


New scooter

Ryan's

Daddy Daughter Dance

Girly Girl Time


I like the shadow.

Luckily, Linse is quite the poser and LOVES getting her picture taken. Obviously.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones