CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Photography for Dummies...

...is in the mail. And BOY, do I need it!

I know that photography isn't an EASY hobby, but I didn't realize it so fully until getting my new camera today. Phew. I'm pooped. Trying to figure that thing out is HARD! Plus, it has 3 different lenses with it. That's a lot of info. We did get some pictures, but, once again, phew!

At the same time, it's super fun! Ryan took the first pics the camera (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!). A few of his turned out really good. He played with it while I was at work. A few of mine turned out okay too... Tytan is probably the one who is really exhausted. He is, of course, our top model. I got a few shots of my guys too...everyone better get used to seeing me with a camera in my face. :)

So, no pictures today. As if I really know how to get them off the camera. Ha. :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones