CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Things I love

my family
being an aunt
my nieces and nephews
my husband
tytan
true friends
photography
scrapbooking
crafting
projects
garage sales
treasures
old stuff
walks by the lake
summer
fall
relaxing
weekends with nothing planned
decorating
movies
Julia Roberts
chick flicks
reading
baths
jogging
riding my bike
school
daydreaming
talking to my niece and nephew on the phone
my job
being excited about new ideas
snuggling
sleeping in
surprises
reminiscing
old friends
secrets
blogs
babies
weddings
sitting outside
sunshine
pretty things
symmetry
good mail
cards
dog parks
coffee shops
spa pedicures
sweat pants
flip flops
jewelry
purses
jeans
the smell of clean laundry
going out to dinner
drive-in movie theaters
kisses
laughing
massages
pampering myself
bookstores
my bed
feeling organized
the Juno CD
PS I Love You
Ireland
vacations

1 comments:

christy bode said...

well, i read this over a few times, and still don't see 'Christy'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones