CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Everyday Life

OK. My husband did something really, really good. He just confessed that he bought me the Canon digital rebel xti 400D 10.1 megapixel on Ebay last week! It will be delivered on Tuesday! I am SOOOOOOO excited! Seriously! I might need to take a day off work just to play with it!


So, that leads me to "what to do with my pictures?" which leads me to Ali Edwards. I have this scrapbooking weekend coming up with Christy in a couple of weeks. I've been perplexed with the thought of what I will scrapbook (the dog already has his own scrapbook afterall). I just got my inspiration: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/01/celebrate-every.html An everyday life scrapbook. I can use my camera to take billions of pics over the next couple of weeks, then spend the whole scrapbook weekend scrapping it. Can't wait!


0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones