CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Holy sCrap

Phew. Scrapbook retreat with Christy: hour 32. We've done A LOT of scrapbooking. I feel like I got a lot accomplished, but then when I remember how long we've been here, I feel like I should have done more.

I finished Brad and Kirsten's entire guestbook for their wedding right away. That was about 8 pages. Since then I've been working on random pages here and there of random happenings (Father's Day, family pages, me and Ryan, etc.). I had originally planned on only doing a 2-page spread per year for me and Ryan, but with all the scrapbooking that Christy and I have done in the last year, I think I can increase my goal. So now I'm just scrapbooking as I go and putting in whatever I feel like.
Love this page. It's my favorite I think. It's the pictures really.

Too tired of uploading to go to the work of rotating this one. Sorry.


The dark brown square is getting an easter picture of Anna.

This is for me and Ryan's book. It's our extreme makeover page for the year.


This page was started. I just hadn't finished it until today.


Crash. My car accident page with the blog printed out. Kinda fun.


I basically copied the layout on the left from a magazine and made it my own. Little Ry-Guy.


Another one for me and Ryan's book.



Title page and back page of Brad & Kirsten's guest book for NEXT weekend! :)
We'll see if tomorrow brings me any more motivation. I'll definately be making use of my camera tomorrow and getting some pics of baby Connor before we go home. I'm fresh out of ideas at this point. Time for bed?

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones