CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Packed

I'm ready for the weekend! Phew!
Christy and I are going to a scrapbooking "retreat" weekend in Hutchinson, MN. Super excited!!!
I got all my scrapbooking stuff together tonight and had to do a lot of rearranging and downsizing so I didn't bring TOO much. I think I did well. Here it is. This is IT! 4 BINS and a tote. Not bad!





See? And this is the stuff I'm leaving behind! :(
I "think" that between me and Christy we just might have enough stuff. :)
Now, I guess I better start thinking of packing an actual suitcase. What a thought.

2 comments:

christy bode said...

you make me SICK how organized you are! I am packing tomorrow. Wish me luck.

christy bode said...

and really, is this organization from the same sarah I know? I've seen her car.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones