CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring?















These babies are getting some action these days! (Actually, these are Ryan's. We wear the same size, so today I stole them to wear while he was at work. He'll be REALLY pleased). Anyway, I'm getting some exercise! I WOG (walk some, jog some). I have the best exercise partner in the whole world...Tytan! I don't necessarily feel guilty when I don't work out, but I sure do feel bad if he doesn't get any exercise. So, my trick is to walk in the door and say "Tytan, go for a walk?" right away so that he whimpers and whines so much that I have no choice but to take him. That's fair enough, right? He never tells me no and never let's me change my mind. That makes a good pair for me.

















And now, a pic of Tytan and Ryan. Really, Ryan slept on the floor in this spot on Sunday and Tytan sprawled out next to him. Again, what a pair.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones