CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The power of a flower



I'm really good about doing things nice for myself like buying myself flowers. I bought these flowers 2 weeks ago and for a meer $10 or so, they have given me almost 14 days of enjoyment. There is something about them that makes me so happy! They are so bright and cheery and even if the rest of my house is a disaster area, it makes me feel like a million bucks to see these flowers on my table. Who said money can't buy happiness? :)

See? Even my incredibly, horribly, naughty (especially lately!) dog takes time to stop and smell the roses...or....daisies. :)




1 comments:

christy bode said...

you are so funny, too bad our husbands don't pick up on these cues of what makes us happy :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones