CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008


Next time I have an extra $500 lying around, this will be my big purchase. Mostly due to other peoples' blogs, I am really, really set on buying a digital SLR camera. Kind of an expensive hobby, but what better hobby than taking pictures of people to keep forever? I LOVE looking at professional pictures and seeing all the awesome photos that pro photographers take. I want to do that!!! Ryan doesn't quite see why I would need this camera when I have a perfectly good digital camera now. It's not the same. This one is FANCY and I could do all kinds of cool things! My scrapbooks will be way better when I have a cool camera to do things with. Until then, I'll keep my eye on craigslist and ebay until the perfect (cheap) camera falls into my lap. Boring blog, I know, but it will be WAY BETTER when I have this cool camera and can take cool pictures. Just think!


0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones