CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Bode


I need something to do as I impatiently wait for Christy's blog to be refreshed. Is there a baby yet? I don't know! I'm not sure how I'll sleep tonight until the baby is born. So, I'm feeling a bit sentimental, so I'll blog.
Christy, you are AMAZING! I feel soooo lucky to have you as a friend for the past 8 years. We've been through a lot together and I can't WAIT for you to become a mama (it might just be happening as I speak...type).
You are the best and I am so, so happy for you and Bryan.
Love you and thinking of you every minute til that baby is in your arms!

Good luck Mama!

1 comments:

christy bode said...

You are so cute...I love YOU so much too!! I can't wait for you to come visit us...well actually, Connor and I should be able to come visit YOU finally! Miss you, and thanks for all your support these last 30+ terrible hours :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones