CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Treasures

Ryan and I did 5 hours of garage saling last Friday looking for treasures. I didn't have any luck...he did (if you consider a neon sign that says OPEN a treasure like he does!). BUT, the next day, my mom and I went in LaCrosse and I found 3 treasures (again, Ryan and I have differing views of garage sale treasures, that is for sure!!!).

My very favorite one is my rocking chair. It's old, it's blue, and it is fabulous. I'm painting it black or dark brown so it won't be blue for long, but if it is possible to adore an object, I do.
























The chair has now made my new very favorite place in our house. I love my little rocking chair nook. And, I have to point out the other garage sale finds in this picture: the lamp (which is part of a 3-lamp set) and the wood crate. These are both treasures from previous years of garage sales. *SIGH*. I sure do love those.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones