CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Suburban Troublemakers



These guys are everywhere lately. They block traffic on main streets, they think they own the place, but this morning, they touched a little too close to home.






I woke up to HONK, HONK, HONK...HONK....HONK.



I went to let Tytan out and there, perched atop the two houses behind us, are 4 of them. Right at the very peak of the rooftop. Troublemakers!




Ryan, who didn't get home from work til 5am, is trying to sleep. If they keep this honking up, it's a good thing Ryan doesn't keep a bb gun up here. Darn birds. Just like the roommate in Failure to Launch and the mockingbird. Could be unpleasant. :)
























Hard to see, but if you look closely, there are definatley 4 of them. They didn't just perch and fly away again either. Oh no. They're still there.

1 comments:

christy bode said...

I actually think I see 5...I have a similar situation...black birds right outside our window. They start making noise at like 4. I also would be willing to get in trouble from the city council and shoot them.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones