CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crabby

That's me.

C-R-A-B-B-Y.

It's not just today. Not yesterday. I'm pretty sure it started around Monday. I have never felt SO long-term crabby. Not just a little bummed or irritable, I'm talking BIG TIME-crabby-just ask my husband-yell at the dog-frustrated-irritated at everything-shouldn't call my mother- should dig a hole and go in it for a few days-for not particular reason in the world-crabby.

This is a crabby that no chocolate can cure and I'm not sure why I can't shake it. It's annoying (which helps the crabbiness).

I can't put my finger on it (and no, it isn't just a certain time of the month).

Ugh.

Stear clear of me, I'm definately not a pleasant person to be around right now.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones