CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

5k?

I want to run a 5k! Not tomorrow or anything, but sometime this summer! I actually really LIKE to run and it will keep getting easier and easier as I keep losing weight (not to mention that it will HELP me to lose weight, of course!).

So, the question is which one?

June 8th-- Dakota Communities Walk on the Wild Side (Como Zoo)
June 21st-- Challenge Cancer 5k (Como Lake)

There's a couple of options. I'll have to find a buddy and get working! Once I'm signed up there will be no turning back.

PS--I ran tonight while Ryan rollerbladed with Tytan. Phew! I'm pooped!
PSS--Of course, I didn't run the WHOLE time. It was good motivation to have Ryan with me though.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones