CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Project

I saw this idea quite awhile ago and have been wanting to do it every since. Christy and I did some major scrapbook shopping on Thursday at MOA's Archivers, and I had to promise not to "scrapbook" since we have a scrapbooking retreat in about a month.

This project was not scrapbooking.
It was pretty time consuming and hard to make perfect (don't look close--LOTS of imperfections, for sure).

Still, I absolutely L-O-V-E it. It makes me very happy.





















































































I like things to be very balanced and linear, so it was fun getting each piece in the right spot. I felt like I was putting together a puzzle. This could pose a problem since I can see myself doing a few more of these... I'm sure Ryan likes squares too. :)
Now, I'm off to spend the day at the park for fiesta de la libertad Nick e c. Should be fun on this beautiful sunny day. I will, no doubt, have some interesting pictures from this.
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

christy bode said...

This is KIND OF scrapping...you literally used scraps. And I thought we agreed you'd just work on your invitations.

christy bode said...

oh, and I forgot to mention, it looks REALLY good!! Nice work! You should just mass produce.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones