CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This weekend I...

1. Did not break a leg. I was supposed to go skiing in Lutsen, but ended up not going. Which is good, considering I hadn't gone skiing since the 6th grade. So, I'm safe.

2. Made a 10 page baby scrapbook album and a homemade card on Friday night. I bought the album and 1 new piece of paper, and 1 pack of rubons. Used a few of the new ones, but most of all my old stuff. I was very satisfied with myself.

3. Woke up at 7:30 Saturday morning because Tytan needed to go outside. Didn't go back to bed.

4. Went to a surprise baby shower (hence the scrapbook) for a girl at work.

5. Rented 3 movies (The Secret Life of Bees, The Break-Up, and The Changeling) at Blockbuster and grabbed Jimmy Johns for dinner.

6. Watched 2 of the 3 movies while working on a project for work.

7. Read more of my book, "World Without End" and ended up being extremely angry. Oh, does that book make me angry. Ahh. I'm half way done.

8. Slept in extremely late this morning...Sundays must be Tytan's day of rest. I could not believe it when I looked at the clock. It was nice though, after his consistent schedule of needing to go outside early lately.

9. Cleaned my house...vacummed, scrubbed the floor, pulled out the furniture, washed dishes, the whole 9 yards. Feeling good.

10. Moved my coffee table out of the living room and substituted it with a bench. I'm feeling pretty good about it.

There. A perfect 10. NOT an exciting weekend, but a pretty productive one considering the cleaning part. I do love weekends like this. Now, if only I could post pictures...I did take a few of those too.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones