CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

24. I detest the sound of my dog licking himself. Drives me NUTS. Doesn't even have to be inapproriate licking. Ew, ew, ew.

25. Someone told me today that when I'm nervous, I end my sentences with "sooo". I was entirely surprised. Right after he said it, because it made me uncomfortable, I ended 2 sentences simutaneously with "sooo". Damn. How embarrassing. Guess I won't do that anymore!

26. I had a dream last night that my brother lost his pet boa constrictor. My brother obviously does not have a pet boa constictor, but in my dream he did. It was extra huge and I believe it was orange. I let it "out" for a little while, and it slithered away into the woods (that happened to be right outside our house). I felt so horrible about doing it, that I offered to walk into the tall weeds in the woods to find him. Keep in mind that nothing terrifies me more than snakes. I absolutely am horrified. I was hesitant, but felt so bad about it that I agreed. Needless to say, the snake came bouncing out of the woods after some period. Yes, it was bouncing. Like a bunny, but it was the long way. Weird, weird dream. Again, I don't care to decode that one either. I think it means I like my brother enough to risk my fear of snakes though. I'll leave it at that. :)

27. I went to Archivers this morning and did a quick $10 book make and take. I also purchased 3 new 6x6 American Crafts spring albums....and 3 small tin accordian albums....and 1 multicolored accordian album. This is becoming a sickness. I don't use these albums, I collect them. Is that wrong? I now have about 9 of those 6x6 albums. Just love em. Don't use em. Just like the way they look. Nope, I've decided...nothing wrong with that at all! Sooo.... ;)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones