CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

22. I have the best accountability coach there is: Tytan. Tonight I decided I was not going on a walk since we already walked/ran Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. PLUS, it's COLD out there. AND I don't want him to start thinking he is going to get a walk EVERYDAY. So, he hung out for awhile and I asked him if he wanted to go outside (like usual). Opened the patio door, and he just looked at me. Weird since he hadn't been outside for 8 hours. He went to the other door and did his crying-whimpering thing. I tried to ignore him, I really did, but I finally gave in to the peer pressure. He freaked when I said the word walk. LET ME TELL YOU THAT IT IS C O L D outside and extremely deceiving. I think I have frostbite. Damn dog.

23. My motivation is entirely centered on the weather. Good weather= more motivation; cold= no motivation. I don't think I'm alone here (which would explain weight gain in the winter, weight loss in the summer). Bummer.

That's it. :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones