CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

12. I think it is funny how, when I order a "small skim green tea latte" at Starbucks, they repeat back, "OK, so that was a tall, non-fat green tea latte?". Not funny, but I just don't get it. No. That wasn't what I ordered. Ugh. Starbucks jargon obviously. Damn starbucks.

13. I can't fall asleep if my mouth is closed. That means I'm prone to drooling obviously, but I seriously can't fall asleep otherwise. I've figured this out about myself only recently, and it often needs to be a conscious effort.

14. I always empty the lint trap on the dryer every single time.

15. My phone is becoming an obsession. That's funny to me considering that sometimes (often) when it rings, I don't like answering it. I thought that THIS sounded about right for me and I am glad I am not alone. However, I'm usually up for returning a text. I've never been so accessible in my life (2 phones, work pager, email to the phone, texting, internet, etc). Creepy. Funny that my mom and sister still can't get a hold of me. haha. Guess they'll have to learn to follow me on Twitter!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones