CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

16. In the past 2 weeks I feel less sympathetic. I'm not trying, but when people complain to me about work, etc. I can't help but have this voice in my head muttering "Really?!? Is it REALLY worth complaining about?! Really!?". This makes me feel bad. I like being sympathetic, so I'm trying to squash the voice. If you have a complaint, I will make sure that the voice goes away. No one would have any idea that that voice was in my head...I'm fairly confident of that.

17. I'm beginning to think that Dharma has the right idea. She has the perfect situation. I envy her.

18. Essentially, I have a flea market in my kitchen right now and need to have a garage sale. I'm PLANNING on taking stuff home to my sister-in-law's store or to my mom's garage for a sale. For now, due to lack or storage space, it is in my kitchen and I hate that.

19. I still have my rental car. I've had it for 7 days. I hated it at first, but now I don't want to give it back. They called today to tell me my car is done, but I lied and said I couldn't get to the shop before it closed. I feel a little guilty now, but like it really matters to them?! I'll pick it up tomorrow. sigh.

20. Due to the rental car, I couldn't take any of my flea market home this past weekend when I drove back to LaCrosse. I also couldn't fit the dog's cage in there. I also wasn't supposed to have a dog in the car at all. So, instead of being stuck up here, I went to PetSmart and bought a $115 dog kennel that would fit in the car. Then the dog laid in the backseat the entire drive to and from Stoddard, got paw prints and hair all over, and we made it safely home. It was worth $115 to see my friends (and family, I guess). I'll vacuum before I take the car back tomorrow...maybe. ;)

21. My absolute favorite snack right now is ham and string cheese. I crave it. It's kind of crazy, but I do. Healthy or not, it's not chocolate, so it has to be better off in the healthy category. Crave it!

{note that this list could go on indefinately. I have no plans on stopping. i amuse myself with what weird little things I think of each day. ha. enjoy}

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones