CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Content

I am!

Today had the potential to be a not-so-good day (and that is based on more than my horoscope!). I had to do the icky part of my job a few times today meaning giving people feedback on what they are doing wrong, pointing out weaknesses and failures, etc. NOT my favorite. I survived though, and I feel relieved to know I did it even though it was hard.

AND on top of that, I got a couple of mega-compliments from two important people at work today. Feeling good about that!

Also-- my house is pretty darn clean and the laundry is done. I managed my time wisely and have even made my bed every morning this week. Huh.

Did I mention I've lost 16 lbs?

Life is not bad.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones