CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Me @ 25

Tomorrow is my birthday.
Today, my last day of being the good ole' # 2 5, I reflect on me @ 25 ;) ....



I believe friends should be based on quality, not quantity
I am me, not my mom
I don’t like talking on the phone
I like my space
I love my job
I like photography
I love all things crafty
I love my dog
I am happily married
I am extremely laid back about most areas of my life
I usually cry on my way to or from Stoddard
I love sleep
I buy myself flowers
I have a ton of student loans to pay back, but no credit cards
I drive a 2004 Mitsubishi Galant
I’ve worked at ACR for 6 years
I’ve dated Ryan for 8 years
I like remembering trivial facts about new people I meet (like their coffee drink)
I love relaxing weekends to craft and watch chick flicks alone
I adore my nieces and nephews
I am chronically disorganized in most ways, yet really organized in others
Our apartment is rarely clean
I want to be a mom sometime (sooner rather than later)
I hate going to the bank and post office
I love facebook and blogging
I could eat Mexican food every night of the week
I love to wear sweatpants
I’m entirely a people person during the day, so really appreciate being alone sometimes
I like my personal space
I don't like clingy people
I really like squares and linear things
I value my long-term friendships like no other, though I just pulled through a phase when I wasn’t a very good friend to them
I’m too empathetic and it really gets to me sometimes
I’m horrible at returning phone calls
I still believe that high school was the best time of my life
I love still being referred to as “Rob” or “Raabel” by my old friends
I am always “Sarah-Abbott” at work (one word. not 2.)
I take multiple baths each week
I love garage sales
I have horrible eating habits
I can read a book in a day if I have time
I work too much
I pay for a gym membership but never go
There are some things that I am horrible about procrastinating
I'm a really positive person
I like making people happy

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones