CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

See...I have TWO nieces and nephews! ;)

Here's my photographic attempts with Colton and Linse, my older niece and nephew. I obviously have a number of pics of the two little ones, so it was fun to get some of these guys too.


I like the idea of natural kids pictures; however, when I have someone like Linse to work with, it doesn't SEEM natural because she is such a little poser. I think she's ready to be a cover model by looking at the way she hams it up for the camera.




I wanted them to hold hands. Yea right. That wasn't happenin.



This one cracks me up. :)



They live on top of a ridge, so it was incredibly windy. A few good ones came out of it at least! It was pretty fun though. It's amazing to me to look at Colton and Linse and think about how old they are. I was in 7th grade when Colton was born. He's in 5th grade now. That is also weird because Ryan and I met in 6th grade...that seems so long ago and Colton is so young to imagine that I met my future HUSBAND at his age. Weird, weird, weird.
Kids. They grow up so fast. ;)







2 comments:

christy bode said...

great photos!!!!!!! When are you coming to visit me? :)

SHarstad said...

Love the photos. True confession: I read your blog and leave it open for the music. thanks. :) I am strategic, achiever, learner, input, belief. And you?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones