CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Life

Work is stressful. I still love it, but my morale is low (along with many of my co-workers).

I have clutter everywhere and hate it.

I haven't talked on the phone to my mom in weeks.

I only see Ryan on the weekends.

I'm sad that my friend isn't talking to me.

I work 10-12 hour days and this week I'm working all 7 days.

OK...that's the negatives.

There are a few positives...

I have regained a new appreciation for where I started with my job. I love spending time upstairs with the guys and the staff. They are fantastic.

I've grown closer to all my co-workers lately and am starting to develop more "friendships" there...even outside of work. I love that.

We were supposed to book our Mexico vacation today, but will wait til Monday. Then, we get to spend a week in May with some of our very best friends in the whole, wide world.

Speaking of them, I am a much better friend to them then I had been for a long time, but no grudges were held.

I did the "week in the life of" project on Ali Edwards' blog and almost have the finished project. Love that.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones