CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun w/Anna & Ryan







It's been too long, but I finally got to go see Anna & Ryan. They have a brand new house and I just got to see it for the first time. Very nice.
We went to the pumpkin patch which was very fun. Lots of pics of Anna feeding the animals...Ryan preferred to just throw the corn in the air.
Ryan has a new toy obsession--dinosaurs. For a little boy (he's 2, almost 3!) who talks very little, he is able to name which kind of dinosaur is which (brontosaurus, stegosaurus). It's pretty darn cute, that's for sure. Lightning McQueen is still on his list, though he might be coming in second these days to the dinosaurs.
I spent Friday night there and came back Sunday with the dog so Ryan could go to a bach-party. I re-watched all my favorite chick flicks and had a fantabulously relaxing evening. Good times.




0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones