CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend

To clarify--the post about the wine, the bar, and the sleeping. The "sleeping" part came from the night before the wine and the bar. The wine and the bar were actually not at all related to the fabulous sleep...other than the fact that I'm grateful for all 3 of those things.

Anna and lil' Ryan's bday parties were this weekend. Ryan didn't join me. He stayed here and did who knows what {though I think it had something to do with a part and his truck...maybe}.

My mom and I did some shopping yesterday which is usually disastrous, but it went well. I'm excited about the couple of items I purchased and we both made it out of the mall alive. I'd call that a success! :)

I did a little photo shoot with Colton and Linse today and will put pics up a different day this week. It was kind of fun, though it was incredibly windy up at their house.

I'm super excited to only be working 3 days this week. The best part of it is...I'm not taking Thursday and Friday off for any real reason other than just to do it. I have PTO for a reason, apparently, so it might as well get put to use {a LOT of PTO actually, which really shouldn't be seen as a problem, but it bugs me just sitting there accumulating!}. So...the plan= sleeping in on Thursday, running a few errands I never make time for otherwise, meeting a friend at Woodbury Lakes for pedicures (bday gift certificate from Ryan!) and haircuts {and dinner too, possibly. she and I do that on a weekly basis after all}. Friday I'm going to hang out around home and do some cleaning and organizing, then head to Brenda's for the night to go Trick or Treating with Anna and Ryan. I'll spend the night, come back Saturday, then still have the whole weekend ahead of me. That is BEAUTIFUL!

Here goes the 3 day work week! woo-hoo!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones