CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 years

Today is me and Ryan's 2 year anniversary. We both worked today so we met at Culvers at 7:00 for a romantic dinner break! It was just another day, but we had a blast this past weekend and our going to the drive-in this weekend for a real date.

2 years! I can now say from experience that the 2nd year was quite a bit better than the first. It is all kind of a blur, but we've learned so much along the way. I feel like I've learned a lot about myself this past year too, so that helps me learn more about us as a couple.

I feel really happy and lucky and can't wait for the years to come.

(We took our 2nd annual anniversary self-portrait tonight in the Culvers parking lot...I'll post it tomorrow!)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones