CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Absolutely random happenings

Such a bad blogger!

Recap:

This past weekend was Scrapfest 2008 with Christy. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our scrapbook weekends together and especially the fact that we go months away from one another but, because we blog, we have very little that needs to be caught up on. We just pick right up where we left off. That is something I can say for my very best friends and I just love it. We started creating a mental list of all the things we will never do at Scrapfest or in real life...just because we are "scrapbookers" and go to "Scrapfest" it does not mean we fit in there. Oh no. No. Never will.

Ryan dragged me around the boonies the weekend before to look at houses. I swear that something in the crisp Fall air makes him go stir crazy and want some "land". Ryan is not content in the city and won't truly be content until he has an acre or 2 to his name. The thing of it is that he would be fine living in a 1-room shack as long as it had land. Not I. It has calmed down again this week after the one house we were POSSIBLY interested in was sold. Darn. Better luck next year maybe. :)

Since then we have been trying to see if his brother Keagan can come live with us. I don't think my work will let it happen, but we're trying. We're both all for the idea, but I'm not holding my breath.

Today Michelle asked me to be a personal attendant and reader in her and Josh's wedding. I'm super excited and honored. I've known Josh for 20 years and Michelle for almost that long so it is going to be a pretty special day. Can't wait! (not til May though)

Work is going really well and has been busy, busy, busy. I've been picking up new job requirements like interviewing and LOVE my new role. It's fun to try new things and get new experiences.

Can't believe the week is half over tomorrow. Could time fly by any faster? Really? No big plans for this weekend I don't think. We're sticking around here until the last week of September--our next trip home. Again, I can't WAIT.

Life is good.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones