CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Project!

Last post for the night!

I have driven by this little dingy shop in Frontenac, MN at least 100 times. Today I stopped after being tempted by the old painted furniture sitting outside.

I have a new favorite store!!!

It's a strange shop...it has purses from New York and old window frames. Jewelry and painted chairs. Old and new. Hence the name.... Vintage & Vogue. The sign painted on the outside advertises supernatural books, antiques, and jewelry. You should never judge a book by it's cover. ;)

Anyway, this is one of the treasures I found inside. There were 2 options and I opted for this one. I'm slightly leaning towards calling and having them save the other one for me too. We'll see. This was only $9 and the other one was $12. Mine is smaller, but here's my inspiration for what to do with it: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/weekend_creative/index.html

Here's mine:

Plus, I bought 3 old drawers that were painted and distressed. Love 'em. On the way out of the shop, a couple stopped me and asked what I was going to do with the drawers. I told them I wasn't sure yet, but that I had an hour and a 1/2 drive left to think about it before explaining to my husband why I needed them... I'm still working on it. :) They're cute though,that's for sure.
So anyway, next time you're in between Red Wing and Lake City, stop at this cute little store right next to the Whistle Stop Cafe in lil' ole Frontenac MN for all kinds of wonderful treasures!

1 comments:

Gina Z said...

OMG I want one, and only 9 bucks, i have been looking for one for months but only have had expenseive ones...

good find...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones