CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Livin Life

The last couple of weeks have been really great! Nothing remarkable, just really good LIFE. :)

We spent this past weekend in LaCrosse/Stoddard for the 4th. By "we" I mean me, Ryan, and Nicky C. The 3 of us spent Friday with old friends, Saturday on the river (with old friends) then at Riverfest that night, and Sunday at my family reunion (Yes. All 3 of us.).

I feel like I have been "down memory lane" for the past 2 weeks. That weekend at Brad's wedding hanging out with everyone took me back, and then this weekend kept it going. Phew. I feel really strange. It's a good strange though. Can't wait to do it again.

Other than that, I have a busy and fabulous week at work this week. We have the Grand Opening of our Private Coffee Club (for employees only) at the office this week and I'm heading up a bunch of things. I'm thrilled by the craziness and the variety. I thrive on that. Once again, I love my job.

So, not only am I livin life these days, but I'm also LOVIN life these days.





Yes. We're wearing clothes. :)


0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones