CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life Artist

I ordered this book Sunday on Amazon and it was delivered today (woah!). I grabbed it as soon as I got home and absolutely read it front to back in a matter of about an hour. It's wonderful. 5 stars. 2 thumbs up. I might even sleep with it under my pillow tonight {KIDDING}. Now, if only it was a weekend, and if only it was a weekend that I wasn't rushing out of town for one thing or another. Geez. What I wouldn't give for a low-key laid back weekend right about now. This summer stuff is exhausting.

Anyway, if you are a scrapbook, or, as Ali Edward's would say, a "Life Artist"...then you better go buy this book on Amazon. There's my plug for the AMAZING Ali Edwards. Have I mentioned I'm a fan???? :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones