CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend

I love the fact that Anna uses "craft" as a verb. That's my girl! I went there yesterday and spent the night. When I called her to see what we would do if I came over, she said "We'll craft!". Love that. :)

I have pictures. Really, I do. Stuck in my camera.

The house has stayed pretty darned clean this week. Funny how that works. Makes my Sundays pretty enjoyable. Much easier.

I'm also trying to read "The Shack". It's supposed to be amazing according to reviews. I started it and then the dog ate the last few pages. Not cool. How am I supposed ot read the book knowing I can't know the ending? Mutt.

I can't believe it's already March. It's eery how fast time goes.

AND--Ryan's cousin, MY FRIEND Rachel, is engaged! YAY! Can't wait for some fun wedding projects!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones