CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Redo

The list is restarting.

1. SPRING! I LOVE IT!

2. I feel utterly and blissfully content right now. SIGH.

3. I now see that Ryan starts house hunting during transitions in the seasons, hence the Spring. HENCE the drive to Amery yesterday to look at a house that had a big ole SOLD sign on it when we pulled up. Back to the drawing board. No hurry, just another case of spring fever.

4. I cannot wait to take more pictures!!! It is so much more fun now that the weather is warming up and it is light and bright outside.

5. Guess what? If one puts things away once one is done with them and does small amount of upkeep (small loads of laundry more often, putting dishes directly into the dishwasher, disinfecting counter tops,etc.) then one has more time her Sundays due to not having to do heavy duty cleaning. One LOVES That.

6. Watched the movie "Fireproof" last night. Way more religious than I had expected, and extremely corny. True to the core though. I really want to get the "Love Dare" book. Note that 80s Teenage Hearthrob Kirk Cameron is the leading male. :)

7. I have good friends. Good friends who make good lunch and dinner dates. Love those and love them.

8. I love my dark purple aluminum (?) water bottle. The trick for me to drink more water was to purchase this beautiful purple piece of work. Yummy water, pretty bottle. Yay.

9. With that, I bring my lunch and snacks to work in a cute little black and pink lunch bag....are we noticing a theme here? Well, I know what little mental tricks work for me. What can I say? :)

10. Babies and weddings! Lots of pregos and new babies around me. 2 of my bridesmaids are recently engaged too so some weddings are coming up in the next year. Christy, guess who!!!

1 comments:

christy bode said...

blog (short for weblog) is a personal online journal that is frequently updated.

Hmm.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones