CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

RF Reunion

It was a fun weekend! We went out to dinner with Nick, Kari and Ty on Friday night. It's been a while since the couples club has gotten together, so it was great to see them!

Saturday Ryan worked a long day at his new PT job, the 5-8 Club Bar and Grill. I joined Slink and Nicky C in RF while he was at work, joined up with Nels who was in town for the weekend and Ty soon after. We hung out and played cards at Nicks before heading downtown RF. Ryan was surprised to find me sitting in Nicky C's apt when he got off work. :) It was a super fun night. I felt like I was 18 years old at Club Kaos again. Those boys are just so fun!

Needless to say, it was a LATE, LATE night so I was thrilled not to have anything at all to do today. LOVE THAT!

So, I've been hanging out in my pjs all day re-watching chick flicks. Am I the only one who can watch movies regularly multiple times? I just can't go wrong with Sweet Home Alabama and the Notebook. Could watch em a million times.

Ryan is at work again until 10--I should point out that the 2nd job was HIS idea, not mine! That makes me feel a little bit less guilty for him working so much. I work hard during the week too, so having a free weekend is SO nice. Hopefully his 2nd job won't be too long term!

Anyway--hopefully I'll be refreshed and ready to go for another week ahead.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones