CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Business Venture???

My sister-in-law owns a consignment/discount grocery store www.dentbent.com. They are adding a 2nd location and at the new store she will be renting out "booths" for vendors to sell their stuff.

That got me thinking. I'd love to sell cards, baby books, brag books, etc. at her store. That got me thinking more. I'm not a fan of the Creative Keepsakes line, so I googled to see what else was available.

That's when I found out about MemoryWorks. www.memory-works.com/admin/. Has anyone heard of this??? It sounds like a pretty good deal (all the awesome products that I already love). I'm really, really contemplating starting this. I think that it would be ok to sell stuff at her store then too. It wouldn't be a major money making venture or anything, but it's all stuff I buy from Archivers normally anyway.

HHmm...maybe I'll just pay the starter fee and see what it looks like???

1 comments:

christy bode said...

downloading the online catalog now. VERY intrigued. (biggest sell is that they sell the product we actually use!) And very intrigued by your business idea.

I'll you tonight or tomorrow night.

Love and miss.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones