CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza

I woke up this morning with the intention of going to Archivers because i heard it was a good sale weekend.

Well.

Little did I know that A) Archivers didn't open until 11 (I got there at 10:40) and B) that there would be a line of ladies waiting for the door to open.

Yes. I joined the masses, swallowed my pride, and stood in line too. Boy was it cold. Turns out the first 50 people got a coupon book {totally not worth waiting in the cold}.

Needless to say, I did the 2 free make and takes and did a lil' shopping. Somehow, the total came to $100, but I just don't know HOW that always happens.

I called Ryan sheepishly on my drive away with my confession {though really, a few things I bought were Christmas gifts! that doesn't hardly count}

Anyway- lots to work on now on the weekends. Pretty good day so far. I just had to get that off my chest so I don't need to be embarassed anymore...

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones