CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Review

Still not much happening in our world.
Due to my injury at the kickball tournament, I limped around for a week and then decided, after hearing about staph infections and surgeries, that I should go get it checked out. I left with a tetanus shot, an x-ray, antibiotic cream, and a prescription for codeine. Yes, codeine. No staph infection, but it was infected. Still hurts though Ryan says I'm just a big baby.
We went tubing last weekend with Ty and Kari on the apple river for a bit on Sunday. This weekend we headed back to LaCrosse with Josh's birthday and hung out with the Jeff and Josh the whole weekend. Lots of driving, but it was good to be back. We're actually turning around and going back there again next weekend so Ryan can play in the labor day tournament. I haven't seen him play in a really long time, so I'm actually looking forward to that.
I'm taking Josh and Michelle's engagement pics next weekend too. THAT should be an experience...I need to study up this week!
Other than that, we're just relaxing and enjoying what is left of the summer. I am starting to look forward to fall though since today was such an absolutely perfect early fall/late summer day! :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones