CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Neglectful

What a bad blogger I've been lately. Work has been a bit busy and emotionally draining lately--still wonderful, just tough in a lot of ways. I haven't had much exciting that I can actually write in a public forum. ;)

Tomorrow we have our 2nd annual company kickball tournament though, right smack on a Friday work day. We'll have about 100 employees from numerous positions--direct care staff, supervisors, maintenance, and office employees playing against each other all day. It's great fun! :) Ryan even plays!

Should be a relaxing weekend again which is always appreciated. I'm going to cross my fingers (but not hold my breath) that Ryan and I can squeeze in a trip to the drive-in this weekend. I've been wanting to all summer!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones