CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blah-blah-blog

I love reading other people's blogs.

I feel bad for those of you who might look to find something interesting on THIS one however.

This weekend I turned down my sister and niece and decided to hang around at home instead. These weekends are so refreshing to me. It's funny how one can sit in her pajamas all day and do NOTHING and still feel refreshed, but it does! :) Ryan (and I) are the (proud?) owners of a PS3. Woop-di-do. I tried to play today and I lack either the physical (fine motor skills) or the mental abilities to play video games. I'm really, really horrible. If I figure out how to turn it on while Ryan is at work, I'm going to sneak in some practice. So far I haven't had any luck with that either.

So, here I sit with my very favorite Lean Cuisine, diet Cherry Coke, dog, and "Sex and the City" DVD. Tomorrow? A chick-flick with one of my gal pals.

Really? I do love my life.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones