CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

3 weeks

Woops! Well, it has been pointed out to me that I haven't blogged in 3 weeks.

My computer and internet have been acting up a bit. NOT cool. I have found, however, that I am much more productive at night when I'm not on my computer the whole time. I have time to do other important things....like read....and take baths! :)

OK- most exciting thing in my life right now is that good TV is returning. Woot-woot! The Bachelor AND tomorrow starts American Idol. God Bless America!

The other most exciting thing...going to Christy's this weekend. That is a DOUBLE WOOT-WOOT! CANNOT WAIT!

Other than that, this is the first week in 3 weeks that I've put in a full week of work. I'm ready for that! Phew!

Had a wedding this past Thursday in LaCrosse. Ryan's younger bro got married. FUN WEDDING! That didn't even mean the bride and groom, but the rest of us had an absolute blast. I HEART CHERRY BOMBS. :)

That's really truly it. I'll post my Xmas letter too, just for something else to post.

Sorry Christy. Hope that did the trick. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones