CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ryan @ 25

Ryan turned 26 this week. We celebrated by going to Culvers on his dinner break with Nick (haha). Same place we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. :)

Since I did one for myself, I thought I'd add a few things about Ryan at this point so that, of course, I can scrapbook it eventually!

Ryan @ 25

Works as a 3rd shift lead at Wiseway in Hudson
Just got a job as a cook weekends at the 5-8 Bar & Grill in St.Paul
Has a chevy truck.
Has a civic.
Has a sport bike.
Has a 66 Impala.
(a bit ridiculous...I know!)
Rabbitt to his RF friends.
Bubba or Bubbs to his old friends.
Just plain Ryan to me.
He's a hard worker.
Focused on getting us out of debt.
Frequently gets the itch to buy a house.
Is really good at researching things before he does them.
Is a really, really good friend.
Doesn't have much of a filter. :)
Big on electronics ( I-pod, computer, touch screen phone, etc.)
Watches lots of TV (when he has time) and is especially big into the CSI type shows right now.
Just built a workbench in the garage which means he'll have lots of projects ahead.
Wants land. Bad.
Is developing a pretty good relationship with his dad.
Has much better control over our naughty dog than I do (no contest).
Made my day this week by buying me a super cool new phone.
Wishes his wife was a better housekeeper. ;)
Love that he is in control of all of our finances.
A pretty darn good guy.

:)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones